Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Creating or adding an email address issues

ANSWERED
5 REPLIES 5
Mapia
First Timer

I am unable to create a new email or add existing as my home log in apge in My Account does not have the relevant tool bar and drop down menu.  There is just a welcome back message and large icons taking me into My Package, My Bills and Payments, My Offers and Upgrades etc.  How do i get to the page with the releant tool bars??

Gondola
Community Star
Solution

Hi @Mapia 

Try this link: Manage My Mailboxes (select here)

Manage TalkTalk Mail in MyAccount - My Services Menu.png

Manage TalkTalk Mail in MyAccount - Confirmation of creating a mailbox.png

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Mapia
First Timer
Great that is the page i have been looking for! The link took me there but not sure how i will get there again! Thank you @Gondola
Gondola
Community Star

Hi Mapia 

If you bookmark the link in your browser and put the link on the bookmarks toolbar then selecting it will take you to the MyAccount login and straight to the My Mailboxes page.

The normal sign in to MyAccount should open up to the page with the grey header to select all parts of MyAccount. If you still don't see that header it would be worth trying with a different browser.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Mapia
First Timer
Thanks will do
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Mapia, it looks like Gondola got you sorted. Please let us know how you get on.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.