Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Delete Homecall account

2 REPLIES 2
Sauce
First Timer

I would like my old home call account deleted , I do not use it and it has been hacked. Please advise. 

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Sauce 

A TalkTalk Consumer customer (either home broadband or MailPlus mail only) having listed the email address in the customer MyAccount / My Mailboxes can carry out a permanent deletion themselves. Managing your email in My Account Confirm that you want a permanent deletion and it's gone forever in the blink of an eye.

But if you cannot take this route then you'll need to contact the Data Protection office team. The TalkTalk Data Protection team will take your instructions to delete an email address under your GDPR Right to erasure / Right to be forgotten. GDPR Right to erasure

This option will require you to offer suitable evidence of your identity and that you are the person registered with TalkTalk as the user of the email address. This is required to make absolutely sure the right address is being deleted as deletion is permanent and non-reversible.

The timescale is typically two weeks and you'll get a written confirmation back to your postal address that the permanent deletion is completed. It's usually a couple of weeks to get that confirmation but do let us know how you get on. We appreciate feedback even when sending members off site to get the solution.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Sauce, Gondola has provided you with all the correct information. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.