Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Don’t receive all emails

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
First Timer

I don’t get any emails when I’m asked to verify my email in other websites. I click on the link but no emails ever come to my account so I can’t verify any accounts. 

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @elaineh35 

If your email mailbox is on the TalkTalk Mail platform then get access via the TalkTalk Mail sign in and check there's no Auto forward or Filter rule diverting your mail messages.

Main Settings menu (triple line icon top right header - mobile browser desktop version)> Settings > Select the arrow by Mail in the side panel> Auto forward - disable > Filter rules - disable.

Gondola - Halloween ghoul guide

To avoid my red eyes . . . If I spooked a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
First Timer

Thanks. I can find an auto forward option in settings, but not a filter option. 

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi elaineh35 

When you sign in via the TalkTalk Mail sign in check there's no Auto forward or Filter rule diverting your mail messages.

Main Settings menu (triple line icon top right header - mobile browser use the desktop version) > Settings > Select the arrow by Mail in the side panel> Auto forward - disable > Filter rules - disable.

The Auto Forward setup is in the TalkTalk Mail Settings.

Auto Forward Enable.png

Sign in to TalkTalk Mail and then:

• Select the Menu option      top right
    (triple line hamburger icon - use desktop browser for mobile device)
  • Select Settings from the list
  • Select the arrow icon alongside Mail, side panel (or Email)
  • Under Mail in the side panel, select Auto Forward
  • In the Auto Forward pane
    Clear the Enable tick-box (if set)
  • Also check and disable any Filter rules
    Filter rules is also an option on the side panel

Let me know if you find any Auto forward or Filter rules.

Filter rules - Disable

If you do find unauthorised entries, now you need to take all the necessary security precautions. Scan devices for viruses and malware before changing any password.

Make sure your Reset details are correct.

Menu options - Update your reset details

Then upgrade your mailbox password.

Highlighted
First Timer
I can’t find any filter rules
Highlighted
First Timer

I have found filters on my laptop settings. I have disabled them all now. Thanks for the help. 

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi elaineh35 

That's good. No Filter rules means nobody's diverting specific mail messages. No Auto forward also means that all messages sent to your online mailbox will arrive in the Inbox.

So if you sign in to TalkTalk Mail and view your mail messages there you'll be ok.

If you're collecting your mail messages in an email client or app or via another mail service you'll need to check how that's handling the mail messages.

EDIT:  Ah, I see you've found that your email client is doing some (presumably unexpected) filtering. Nice one.