cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

E.mail problems

4 REPLIES 4
First Timer

My outgoing emails are being shown as SENT, but not being received by recipient or shown in my SENT box. This applies to newly Composed, DRAFTs & Reply to.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @mike1232

As the issue is impacting a number of people there's a team working on the problem.  What email domain are you using? (e.g. talktalk, lineone, tiscali)

Service status is reporting a fault and there will be updates:

"We're aware of some customers having issues when they try sending, replying or forwarding emails.  Our engineers are looking into this as a priority, and looking into fixing as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused."

In the meantime try using an email client like Outlook or Thunderbird or an email app like gMail.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi mike1232, I'm told by the Email Admins that they've cleared this fault. Can you post back to let me know if it's working normally now? 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

Yes! I believe it's fixed. No indication of the no. of messages in the brackets after each folder though, but I can live with that! 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

That's great thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.