would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Email Access

5 REPLIES 5
Gio123
First Timer

Hi

I have an old tiscali email address I am trying to recover as it was hacked.

When I log in I get this message:

Your account has been blocked because of suspicious activity on it. You can learn more about it here. To regain access, please reset your password.

I then get this:

How should we send your reset code or link?

Two options (1) The email address I am unable to gain access to or (2) by text to a mobile phone number I do not know! By text to: ******2326 Add

What can I do?

Thanks

Karl

Karl Fasulo
Gondola
Community Star

Hi Karl

I've alerted the TalkTalk Community team because you'll need their help to reset the password, secure the mailbox and add your new Reset details so that you can choose a new ultra-strong, unique password.

You'll receive a reply here from an OCE tomorrow.

In the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes and Save changes.

A TalkTalk OCE will send you a Private Message requesting personal data to verify you as the registered user (your email registration details).  Also needed will be your alternate email address and your mobile number so be prepared to check those and have them ready. 

When your personal data has been verified, your new Reset details will be set up and a team member will call on your mobile to check security with you, let you know you can set your own password and check it works.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Gio123
First Timer

Thank you

Karl Fasulo
Community Team

Hi Karl, I've sent you a personal message to obtain the necessary information to raise the fault ticket for you.

Gio123
First Timer

Thank you.  I have replied.

Karl

Karl Fasulo
Community Team

Hi Karl, you're missing a landline number from the message and I need one in order to raise the fault ticket for you.