cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Email Account Hacked

rosgibson
Team Player

I have put the email address at the bottom of the private notes.

Community Team

Thanks for that but could you also confirm that the home address in the private notes section, is your current home address

Thanks

Chris

rosgibson
Team Player
The address was my previous address where my Talktalk account was registered. I have also added my current address.

Is there anything else I need to add?
Community Team

Hi rosgibson,

Just letting you know that I've raised a complaint on your behalf to our CEO's Office. One of our Complaint Managers will contact you within 5 working days to discuss your complaint

Chris

Community Team

Thanks for the information, I'll pass on your new address to our CEO's Office

Chris

rosgibson
Team Player
Thank you. When can I expect contact from them.
Community Team

You should be contacted some time this week

Thanks

Chris

rosgibson
Team Player
We have not had any contact from your CEO’s office please can you let me know why this is?
Community Team

I've asked the CEO workflow team who allocate work why you've not been called yet. I'll post back once I hear from them. 

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi rosgibson, I've had a reply from the CEO team. They've told me you'll be picked up tomorrow. The reason for the delay was apparently to do with the street address on the database. I'm not really sure what they mean by that, but that's the answer I got as to why there's been a delay in getting this picked up. 

rosgibson
Team Player
@OCE_Ady thank you I look forward to them contacting me tomorrow.
rosgibson
Team Player

@OCE_Ady Still no contact from the CEO team, why have they failed to contact me again? 

Community Team

Apparently you were called on the landline provided and the CEO complaint manager was told that they'd got the wrong number. Would you check and confirm the numbers you provided in your community profile?

rosgibson
Team Player

We have moved from that address and no longer have a landline, we did say we wanted to be contacted via email, but if you must then contact us on the mobile which is the alternative number in the profile. I will be available around 3:30 this afternoon.

Community Team

I'm sorry about that. I've updated the ticket and provided the mobile you gave along with the email address. I've let the team know so that they can get in touch.