Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Email migration

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Participant

Hi all, just getting a little confused with this email migration palarva, i currently have Talktalk fibre internet, and have recently had the email regarding my tiscali email accounts.

Now the email tells me i need to migrate my emails over to talktalk mail, so do i just log in to my talktalk mail account and add my tiscali email accounts into that or are my tiscali accounts being wiped and i need to be changing my contact details in my various website profiles?

thanks

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @darkstar 

TalkTalk Mail continues to be free for TalkTalk broadband customers.The tiscali mailboxes have been migrated to the new TalkTalk Mail platform and you will be able to sign in to each one here at the TalkTalk Mail sign in.

To ensure you can continue to use and manage your tiscali email accounts they do need to be added to your fibre broadband MyAccount where you can see your billing and email mailboxes.

Sign in to MyAccount, select My Services and Manage TalkTalk Mail from the drop-down list and you'll see the list of (nominally up to 5) email mailboxes associated with a TalkTalk broadband package.

Manage TalkTalk Mail in MyAccount.png

There's also the ability to Add an existing TalkTalk mailbox - a TalkTalk managed email address that includes tiscali - to MyAccount so long as you know the email address and its password and so long as that email address isn't already listed in association with another current or former MyAccount.

Select  Add an existing mailbox and enter the first part of the Email address and select the tiscali domain - the example image below shows homecall.co.uk

Enter the password and select Add

Manage TalkTalk Mail in MyAccount - Add an existing mailbox.png

So long as the tiscali mailbox isn't associated with another MyAccount then you should see the mailbox added to the My Mailboxes list.

Let me know how you get on.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Participant

Hi Gondola,

Thanks for explaining how to do it, on checking i only had one of my tiscali emails listed, so have now added my other family members ones, hopefully they will get theirs when it all happens. time will tell i suppose.

thanks again.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi darkstar 

Nice one.

If your My Mailboxes shows all the family members' mailboxes then you've done all you need to do to ensure the family can continue to use all the features of TalkTalk Mail.

Let the family know that the TalkTalk Mail Support Hub is their go to resource for using TalkTalk Mail.

And if you need extra support then you're sure to find it right here in the Email Forum.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Darkstar, Gondola's advice is spot on. You've done everything you need to.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.