cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Email not sending (even though it looks like it is)

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi,

We are having problems with our emails sending.  When we click the "send" button we receive the message "message sent", but the message is not appearing in the sent box or being received by the recipient.  Please can you help.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Hornette, I've run a repair on your mailbox and it seems to have cleared the problem. Please send a test mail and let me know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Very many thanks for your help - have been in and sent a couple of emails successfully. Your help is much appreciated
Highlighted

You're most welcome. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi - I'm getting the same issue, how do i get it fixed?

Thanks

Simon

Highlighted

Hi Simon, start your own topic and make sure you've got your landline and the affected email in your profile and I'll take a look for you.