Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Email password

ANSWERED
4 REPLIES 4
Gerry Surfer
Participant

Hi,  I have 3 email address on my TT email account, I use the default address all the time but I now want to access 1 of the others but I have forgotten the passwords for the others. How can I find them or generate new passwords for them.

Thanks.

Gondola
Community Star
Solution

Hi @Gerry Surfer 

Depends if you set up password recovery Reset details (alternative email and or mobile) for your other unused mailboxes.

Try the Forgotten password button in the Changing your email password help page and see if that indicates you have set up an alternative email address and or mobile number to receive a password reset.

How long has it been since you signed in to the other email addresses' mailboxes?  The mailboxes may have been deleted.  See what www.mailtester.com reports when you enter the email address. Does it come back with a red block saying email address does not exist on this server Or a green block saying email address is valid?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Gerry Surfer
Participant

Hi Gondola.

Many thanks for your excellent reply. The problem is fixed, both mailboxes were active and I recovered the passwords.

Much appreciated.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi Gerry Surfer 

Nice one.

Thanks for taking time out to let us know. We always appreciate your feedback.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Gerry Surfer, thanks for posting back to let us know Gondola helped you get this sorted. I've marked the post from Gondola as the best answer for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.