cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Emails To Yahoo Address Bouncing

stevesurrey
Super Duper Contributor

I note the Service Status page now includes a note about Pipex problems altho it is rather vague. A small step forward though. Do you have any more specific info on when/how the fault will eventually (I hope) be resolved @OCE_Ady ?

stevesurrey
Super Duper Contributor

FYI @OCE_Ady I have sent test emails to addresses on Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail & Gmail domains earlier this afternoon and none received (yet).

Community Team

Thanks for the continuing updates. 

stevesurrey
Super Duper Contributor

I eventually got non-delivery reports from Yahoo and AOL but nothing from Hotmail or GMail altho they never arrived either.

Community Team

I've sent a chaser asking for updates again this morning. 

Community Team

I've been asked for a full list of the domains you can't send to. Please let me have them as soon as you can.

Windybuffs
Popular Poster
Yahoo.co.uk
Thanks for your continued help with this.
Community Team

Thanks.

stevesurrey
Super Duper Contributor

@OCE_Ady  Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail & Gmail are the domains I am aware of. There may of course be others too that I as yet do not know about.

Community Team

Thanks I've fed those over already. I'm seeing signs of action now. Hopefully, I'll be back with news shortly. 

Windybuffs
Popular Poster
I sent an email yesterday afternoon to a Hotmail account, and it bounced 😞
Community Team

Hi all, I'm hoping for news today until I've got something to tell you it's unlikely that things will change for you. I will let you know as soon as I have something to post.

GregTingey
Chat Champion

As you probably know already, this is occurring to any "aol" or "yahoo" address I try to send to from my Pipex account ...

Logged it on the other parallel thread on this subject

pbar100
Super Duper Contributor

And Sky and Hotmail and Gmail and some generic company addresses.

Community Team

Thanks for letting me know. I don't need anymore confirmations of what's affected. I am however expecting to have very good news for you later today. 

stevesurrey
Super Duper Contributor

@OCE_Ady I have seen the news of the 'fix' you posted on other threads and tested Yahoo earlier but nothing got through yet.

Community Team

It could take several days for the server reputation to be rebuild. I'm hoping you won't have to wait too long. 

Windybuffs
Popular Poster
I have successfully sent emails to Yahoo and Gmail addresses, as of yesterday. Thanks for sticking with us, and keeping us updated, much appreciated.
CrazyOtto
Participant

A message I sent to a Yahoo address at 0621 on Friday 12 has still not arrived.  Another sent to the same address at 0704 this morning arrived, but went into the Bulk Mail folder.

Community Team

Thanks for keeping us updated.