I note the Service Status page now includes a note about Pipex problems altho it is rather vague. A small step forward though. Do you have any more specific info on when/how the fault will eventually (I hope) be resolved @OCE_Ady ?
I've been asked for a full list of the domains you can't send to. Please let me have them as soon as you can.
Thanks I've fed those over already. I'm seeing signs of action now. Hopefully, I'll be back with news shortly.
Hi all, I'm hoping for news today until I've got something to tell you it's unlikely that things will change for you. I will let you know as soon as I have something to post.
Thanks for letting me know. I don't need anymore confirmations of what's affected. I am however expecting to have very good news for you later today.
It could take several days for the server reputation to be rebuild. I'm hoping you won't have to wait too long.