Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Emails no longer send from my iphone

10 REPLIES 10
Louchall
Participant

Hi

i can send emails from my laptop but my phone says that all addresses are invalid. They aren’t. It was saying password incorrect so I deleted mail and downloaded talktalk app. Password is correct

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Louchall 

To link this topic to your TalkTalk service please check your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here):

Your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone and alternate number (mobile preferred). Add full address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add email address(es), notes and references etc and then save changes.

Heads up that if you're not a TalkTalk Consumer (home broadband) customer your mailbox may be restricted to webmail only access unless you subscribe to TalkTalk Mail Plus.

When you send from your laptop is that by using an Internet browser and signing in to TalkTalk Mail at https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite assuming your mail is on the TalkTalk Mail platform and not one of the legacy mail services like pipex or onetel?

Just confirm please your email domain - the bit after the @ in the email address.

And clarify which email app you downloaded to the iPhone. To my knowledge the iPhone app for TalkTalk has not been released yet. 

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Louchall, when you added the mail account to the Apple Mail app did you let it setup automatically?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Louchall
Participant
Hi yes automatically and then I’ve been on and tried changing server addresses etc. I then deleted mail and tried going through talktalk via google.
Louchall
Participant
I’ve updated info. I am talktalk broadband and phone line. On laptop I go through talktalk web mail. Address is @talktalk.net
OCE_Ady

And the email address you're having trouble with is the one you've registered on the community with? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Louchall
Participant

Yes, have deleted account and reinstated

OCE_Ady

And still no send on Iphone?

Ady

OCE_Ady

Hi Louchall, is this sorted now?

Ady

Louchall
Participant

Yes, thank you  😊 

OCE_Ady

That's great, thanks for posting back to let us know.

Ady