Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Emails not working

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Team Player

Anyone got a solution - I read the numerous repeat emails sent to me telling me there was a going to be a change but emails would remain free if I had Talktalk Broadband & I needed to register the email addresses in my account. So I registered the email address but this morning after I returned from holiday I find that none of my Talktalk email accounts are working.

They allow me to logon but give an error message when Inbox opens.

I'm unable to logon to my Talktalk account as the 'service is unavailable at the moment'.

Any help much appreciated.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @chtechie 

MyAccount is not available at the moment. An unexpected outage and currently showing an out of date placeholder.

What error message are you seeing when you sign in to TalkTalk Mail?  The servers do appear to be rather busy.

Have you got an email client or email app set up to receive your mail messages on a computer or mobile device? I am currently seeing no problems in connecting or receiving messages via an email client.

MyAccount now showing (for me) a try again later message.

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Star

Service Status now has the issue flagged up.

Highlighted
Team Player

@Gondola 

Hi, thanks for getting back to me, logged on to my email accounts directly using a Browser to ensure it wasn't something that had changed to upset my client

It's changed but I've attached the current screen print

Highlighted
Community Star

Service Status (Email) has the issue flagged up.

Highlighted
Team Player

@Gondola 

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Star

...and my MyAccount is back online so I'd expect that to be coming back online for all.

Highlighted
Community Star

...and Service status reports "The TalkTalk Mail issue has now been resolved and the service has been fully restored. We'd like to apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time."

Let us know if there's any additional help we can offer.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi chtechie, it looks like Gondola has got you covered. Please let us know if you need anything else. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Team Player

@OCE_Ady @Gondola 

Thanks both yes have tested my email accounts this morning, all working ok

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Excellent. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.