Did you mean: 
Need help?

Empty email inbox

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi

Hope you can help.

Logged on to my email yesterday to find my Inbox was empty of all emails received before yesterday. On reading a few posts it seems I need my Inbox to be repaired?

Please could you arrange for this to be done.

Many thanks

Paul Webb

Paul Webb
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Paul

I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team for you. It's possible there's a mailbox fault but it could be that messages have been downloaded and deleted automatically from the Inbox if an email client or app set up as a POP3 account is connecting to your mailbox. Or something simple like emails have been deleted and put into Trash.

In the meantime, I see your Community Profile looks pretty near complete, so just to double check your Personal Information (Click here) does include your name, current contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) and scroll down and add the email address to Private notes and Save changes.

If necessary, a TalkTalk OCE will send you a Private Message requesting personal data to verify you as the registered user (your email registration details).

Do you sign in to TalkTalk Mail here? https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite

Or do you collect your email using an email client or email app? Is this set up as a POP3 account or deletion of emails after a preset time?

If you've made no recent changes or there's signs of suspicious activity then it's always worth changing the password to secure the email account.

Gondola - Halloween ghoul guide

To avoid my red eyes . . . If I spooked a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Paul, we're no longer able to repair the mailboxes that are on the new system. Gondola has probably hit the spot and either your account has been hacked or your mail has been picked up by a device using POP. I'd reset the mail password either way and then run AntiVirus check on all your devices along with malware scans.

Let us know how you get on.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.