cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Erroneous "Don't risk your email being deleted": need TT confirmation before cut off date.

1 REPLY 1
First Timer

Although I have a broadband account, I received the above dreaded email, obvs in error - as have so many other forum members. Followed support advice on forum, added email to my account. But...

Problem: not received a confirmation email from TT confirming that my mailbox will NOT be closed down, and that my email address will NOT be permanently deactivated. I need some TT feedback acknowledging that I will not permanently lose mailbox/ contents on cut off date.  Particularly concerned since TT experiencing unresolved technical difficulties with many other members in same boat.  

Please advise re. process/ steps to receive confirmation that above problem is/ is not resolved, since no helpline or chat contact is currently an option. 

Community Star

Hi @roofuss 

What's the email domain of your email address?  e.g. tiscali.co.uk lineone.net

If your email address is successfully added to your TalkTalk Consumer broadband MyAccount and is listed in the My Mailboxes area AND you have the ability to add and create mailboxes then that mailbox is safe from system deletion for so long as you're a TalkTalk Consumer broadband customer.

If you want to LiveChat:

TalkTalk support via LiveChat is here: Our LiveChat team.  Blue button for Chat now; Purple button when LiveChat is busy; Grey or no button when LiveChat is offline. Normal hours 8am to 7pm currently.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer