Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Forgotten Password Tiscali Account

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

I am trying desperately to access an old Tiscali account.

Can anybody help me as I have forgotten the password!

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Thanks in advance

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @matt1408 

The usual way is via the Reset your Password option. If there's an alternate email address or mobile number shown that you recognise from the hints, and have access to, then please reset the password with a reset link sent to email or mobile.

Or if you're a TalkTalk broadband customer or recent customer you can change your email password in MyAccount > My Services > Webmail - Manage Webmail, if the email is listed in one of the 5 email address slots.

Here's the advice article on managing your email in MyAccount.

If the self-help password change / recovery options aren't effective then I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team for you.  But be prepared that if you haven't signed in to the email account for more than 180 days then it may be flagged for deletion.  A long time unused and it could be deleted.

In the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes and Save changes.  The first thing is that the TalkTalk team will search the active and suspended databases for the email address and let you know if it looks to be recoverable.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi matt1408, I've sent you a personal message to obtain the necessary information to get the password reset for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.