would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Frustration with your support

2 REPLIES 2
pih2747
Popular Poster

Thanks @Gondola

So as we are on a roll... next you will tell me the magic to change my Pipex password on line and all along there was never a problem in the first place, despite demonstrating it 5 times to the call centre people...perhaps I am pushing it, worth a try.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @pih2747 

I've moved you to a new topic so I hope you don't mind being exclusive once more. At this point I have to say that the Gondola magic  on it's own isn't enough!

I need the help of the TalkTalk Community team to organise a pipex password change for you to make your pipex messaging even stronger. Just ensure the pipex email address you wish to have a password change for is noted in your Community profile, Personal Information, Private notes.

I'll request the change, the team will pick that request up tomorrow, may request some verification details and during next week it'll be done.  An ultra-strong computer-generated password may not be too memorable so the tip is to write it down and keep in a secure place. Not too much magic involved but does that sound like a plan you're happy to run with?

When the pipex family of domains get upgraded to the new platform you'll be able to set up password recovery (Reset details) so you can choose your own memorable password.

Gondola - Community contributor

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Hi pih2747, I've replied to your personal messages. Please let me know if you need me to reset any passwords for you.