cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Hi Vulnerable client

2 REPLIES 2
First Timer

How do I register as a vulnerable client I have not been contacted by talktalk. I have a letter from NHS and the government to say I am vulnerable. I cannot receive emails and need this for online deliveries as I cant go out help please

First Timer
Hi. I am in the same boat as yourself. Disabled and partially sighted and can't go out. No emails so no online deliveries! I registered as vulnerable with Talk talk by telephone 0800 049 1424 This was a couple of weeks ago and unfortunately this number now has an automated message and referred me to this community. I have had no contact from Talktalk since I registered and now find I can't get any help from them when I need it most. So what's the point of registering? I don't know where you live but I found my Council willing and able to help and supply me with basic essentials until I can get back on line. Give your Council a ring. Hope your Council is as goodhearted as mine. Hope this is helpful for you. Stay safe!
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hi Jenbird, 

Is there a specific service you're looking to add to your account such as priority fault repair, large print bills etc either way i should be able to help with that. You mention an email issue, we did  have an outage yesterday, now resolved but you may experience a delay in getting emails as we clear the backlog. 

thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.