Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Home moving

ANSWERED
2 REPLIES 2
Piotr5
First Timer

Hi l cannot contact talk talk support line because they close down 0800 number,l move home already and since two weeks l cant get in touch with them,online chat not working to,any idea?or e-mail for any contact

Gondola
Community Star
Solution

Hi @ Piotr5 

Best to contact Customer Service from Monday onwards because of extended wait times due to flooding in Manilla on top of Covid safety management.

TalkTalk support options are here: Contact us.  Try LiveChat or Messenger on the MyTalkTalk mobile app. Text messages only to the LiveChat agents can be sent to 07403 941724.

Calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0088 are free from your TalkTalk 'phone

For calls to Customer Service agents from a mobile, call 0203 441 5550. When calling TalkTalk the automated phone service will ask for a mobile number if you'd like to continue your call via text message. You'll get a text and you reply with your question and the support team will answer.

TalkTalk support via LiveChat is here: Our LiveChat team.  Wait for the button to appear - Blue button for Chat now; Purple button when LiveChat is busy; Grey or no button when LiveChat is offline.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Piotr5, you can find the contact numbers on the websites as provided by Gondola.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.