Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How do I get a TalkTalk email address¿

2 REPLIES 2
Ina65
First Timer

I am 90 years old with a query on my bill. I am not considered vulnerable so can’t get through on the telephone but I need to speak with someone. I have tried to access the App to email but it looks like I need a TalkTalk email address. I don’t think I have one. Any help would be very helpful. 

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Ina65 

Here's the advice article you need: Managing your email in My Account see the section 'create a new email address'

Tip: if you choose a 'popular' email address then someone else may have taken that username already but the talktalk system just says 'something went wrong try again'. So aim for a unique username.

To get help with your bill please Start a Topic in Help with your TalkTalk Service (Billing, Your account & MyTalkTalk app) Click here.

Importantly, do check that your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your landline phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and save changes.

The Community support team will then be able to link your new topic, and a request for help, to your TalkTalk service account.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

StephenF
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hi Ina65,

Very sorry for the delayed reply, im going to ask for someone to contact you asap to discuss your issue. 

thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.