Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

How to reset an old Tiscali Email Password with no TalkTalk account

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

I am having the same issue. My tiscali email has been hacked and my email address is being used to log into Amazon, eBay, PayPal, social media accounts, etc. I am unable to change the password for my tiscali email as I do not have a Talk Talk account, so cannot prevent this fraudulent use of my account.

Highlighted
First Timer
I am also unable to send emails from my tiscali email since this issue occurred.
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @macinnesfamily 

Can you still sign in to your tiscali mailbox using the TalkTalk Mail sign in?

Have you set up password Reset details? Please do try the Reset your Password option. If there's an alternate email or mobile number shown that you definitely recognise from the hints, and have access to, then please reset the password.

If you can sign in to TalkTalk Mail then select the password reset to be sent to the account itself or, preferably, update Reset details via the main menu.  Menu (triple line icon top right) > Update your reset details is in the sub menu.

If the self-help password change / recovery options aren't effective then let me know and I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team for you.

In the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes and Save changes.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi macinnesfamily,

How are you getting on, has Gondola's advice helped?

Chris