cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

I am not receiving emails in to my ukgateway.net inbox.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Chatterbox

I have the same problem. I cannot receive emails to a ukgateway.net address via TalkTalk but I can receive them on Outlook Express so why is that?

Gerry

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I have the same problem and cannot receive emails to a ukgateway.net address on TalkTalk webmail but can receive them on Outlook Express.

So what is going on?

Gerry

Highlighted
Chatterbox

So now I am told that I will be sent an email to verify my account, What is the point when I cannot receive emails! Luckily I can receive them on Outlook Express.

Please sort this out ASAP

Gerry

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Still not working, why doesn't someone sort this out.

Looks like it has happened after your much heralded update which does not seem an improvement as I have to log back in about 8 times a day! Why can't I stay logged in until I log out?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @GERRY1939 

UKGateway email users were given a base account email address and password and were able to add a number of alias email addresses to that base account.

On the move of your UKGateway email account to the new TalkTalk Mail platform you can only sign in to the base account email address.  All emails sent to the aliases will be directed to the base account mailbox.

As for staying signed in, there is a Stay signed in tick box on the sign in screen. It's below the password entry box. Make sure that is ticked.

New TalkTalk Apps Sign in.png

There's also an Automatic sign out setting in the Basic settings screen.

Automatic sign out disable.png

• Select the Menu option      top right
    (triple line hamburger icon or cog icon for mobile)
  • Select Settings from the list
  • Select Basic settings (left side panel)
  • In the Automatic sign out option
    Select disable from the drop-down list

When you next open your Internet browser, so long as the cookies have been retained by the browser, you'll be signed in again automatically.

Let us know if you still face issues in relation to the UKGateway email account. In any event, please ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, address, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and add the UKGateway email address to the Private notes box and save changes. The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will then be able to link to your email account to follow up any issues.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer