cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

I can't login to my account it keeps saying both email an password are wrong

4 REPLIES 4
Chatterbox

Cant access my account both email and password wrong an when try to chance it comes up saying the email is not valid or the password is incorrect 

N.smith
Community Star

Hi @Nicole smith1 

Just to clarify, is this the login for:

• Your MyAccount using the Login email address and password
  • The sign in for an email address mailbox
 Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Chatterbox

My account log in 

I got a new hub which was suppose to go live yesterday but just kept flashing amber 

I switched the wires throughout the day still didnt work I tried logging into my account but keeps saying both are wrong an when I go to try an rest my password it says error somethings went wrong 

It also says that my email isnt associated with an account but I'm getting emails to the link to reset the password

N.smith
Community Star

Hi Nicole smith1 

I think TalkTalk need to have a look at the MyAccount setup to confirm what email address is being used as the login. I'll make the request.

Please do a quick check that your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here) your name, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended) and address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add the email address you think is the MyAccount login with any relevant other notes about your order and finally save changes.

TalkTalk's Community Team OCE will then locate your registered TalkTalk details.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Chatterbox

I've did what you asked 

Put all the relevant information were is needed along with the email in the notes 

N.smith