Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

I need to delete my old Tiscali and LineOne email accounts

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

Hello there, I'd be grateful for your help.

I have some old Tiscali and LineOne email accounts which I no longer use or can access. I have not been a Tiscali customer since 2007 but I am still getting spam mails forwarded from one of these accounts and the other accounts were still active recently.

I have tried many times over the last decade to get these accounts deleted and TalkTalk's response was always that these accounts were no longer modifiable, or that after a period of non-use the accounts would be deleted. This hasn't worked.

Following advice from previous threads I have put the relevant information into the private notes section of my account. Thanks for checking this.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi brokencasio, the first address is already suspended the second is gone. I've suspended the 3rd that was forwarding to another mail address. We still can't manually delete mail accounts for you, but in a suspended state they can't be used by anyone. They'll all be deleted in due course so you will eventually have no mail addresses.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.