cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

IMAP PASSWORD

Participant

It’s been 24 days now without my emails.

If / when somebody contacts me will it be here where I’ve been communicating with you? I’m checking here at least 4 times a day. 
Thank you.

Community Star

Hi @aNNe8 

This thread was first escalated for TalkTalk Support on 9 April and then on 17 April. I'm only too aware that we haven't had the regular TalkTalk support for email and webmail for over 3 weeks now.

The UK support team that we can normally rely on for support during weekday office hours has been redeployed to help vulnerable and key workers remain connected to broadband and phone services. That team is now working 7 days a week from early morning to late evening.

I have no visibility of TalkTalk team workflow, or present priorities but I have asked for some help here and help has randomly started to arrive.

You will be contacted here by a TT Team member.  Their name will be suffixed with 'TT Staff' so you know you're being contacted by genuine TalkTalk Support.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Participant

Thank you for your response.

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @aNNe8 I have semt you a PM if you could complete, I can get this actioned

Thanks

SimonB

Hi @aNNe8 I have sent that off for you. please can you leave for 48hrs before retesting.

Thanks

SimonB
Participant

Do I wait until you contact me again?
Thank you for your help so far.

Community Star

Hi aNNe8 

For the mail account you cannot access and need a password reset for just wait for 2 days and then try the Forgotten your Password? (Click here) option to get a password reset sent to your alternate email address or mobile number which will then allow you to create a new password for the mail account.

Then using the email address and the new password sign in here: https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite

Hi @aNNe8 Have you been able to test?

Thanks

SimonB
Participant

Thank you Simonb and Gondola for your assistance. I have my email account back and working.

Can you please advise how I delete this topic in the forum ?
many thanks

Community Star

Hi aNNe8 

No need to do anything further with this topic.  We'll know it's concluded.

Thanks for taking time out to let us know the password change is good. We always appreciate your feedback.