cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Is webmail down right now? Getting stuck on holding screen.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Participant

Trying to login to talktalk webmail, it accepts username & password but then sits on a loading '3 little dots' screen for ever. 

Tried several computers and several browsers, all the same.

What's going on?

Highlighted
Participant

Just taken me 300 minutes to get into webmail. Same issue. 

Highlighted
Community Star

Working OK for me. Is this an @talktalk.net address, or another?

Highlighted
Participant

the email address is @Tiscali.co.uk but this used to be my Dad's account and I think that's an imported username. But stuff sent to that address has always arrived

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi andydarvill, what AntiVirus are you using? Has your system done any updates recently? Normally 3 dots means you've got an AV issue and usually that's a quick fix.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Participant

One machine is bitdefender, another is different AV, so although it being an AV issue makes sense, I don't think so this time. Especially as (a) it worked fine a while ago and (b) the next morning (today) it suddenly worked again. 

I reckon the smart money is on it being a talktalk issue which, with their customary level of customer liaison and service, they didn't admit to.

Until the next time.....

Highlighted
Popular Poster

I am having the same problem on my iPad and also my computer typical TalkTalk never admit to a fault.

Highlighted
Community Star

@Dekker1550  What "fault" is this though, the one that some have got and others haven't? Why use webmail on an iPad?

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi andydarvill, if I was aware of an issue on our systems I'd tell you. I'm not aware of any issues caused by our systems at present well not relating to this thread at any rate. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.