Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Line one email problems.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi,

Since our last update, our email admins are had to stop manual email password reset for this particular lineone issue and this is now an incident which is now under investigation. We're hoping this is close to being resolved and we'll let you know as soon as we know more.

Thanks

Highlighted
Team Player
Hi OCE_Michelle
Thanks for the update. Will we still be able to retrieve our emails back to when the problems started?
Highlighted

Hi,

Yes this should be fine. We're hoping to have a further update later on today.

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @mikes3 

I see that the fault report for lineone email login on Service Status (Email) has been withdrawn.

Have you recovered access to your lineone email account using the last working password?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted

That's a misunderstanding. A colleague sent out an email re other accounts and it's meaning led to the incident being taken down. It needs to adding back on. Just for the time being at least. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Team Player

Thanks Ady

Hopefully you are close to resolving this as it is having an impact on my business.

Mike

From what I can see we're very close to having this sorted. As soon as I know more you'll know. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Team Player
Just thought I'd bump this to say that I've just tried the change password and it has now worked and I have received all my emails going back to 19/3 in apple mail. I am also able to use the Talk Talk Mail. Although I'm not sure this is the new version as I haven't used it previously.
Fingers crossed it continues!
Highlighted

Hi all, the fix was deployed shortly after I finished work yesterday. If you have any problems please let me know. 

Highlighted
Team Player
Thanks for all your help with this OCE_Chris, OCE_Michelle & OCE_Ady.
And also special thanks to Gondola for their assistance and the good work they do on here. Here's to the next time!!!!!!!
Highlighted

Thanks for posting to let us know it's all sorted now. 

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi, Last received emails to my lineone a/c on 03Apr. Called support twice since been promised a response in 3-5 days! No call back. Able to change my password via TalkTalk site as l have a recovery contact but new password not valid on sign on screen. Urgently need to access my emails. 

Highlighted

Hi JoanneO, please start your own thread and I'll be happy to help.