Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Losing mailbox

Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey , 

Sorry for the delayed reply, we're doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona virus to answer everyone as quickly as possible.

The first task here is getting you registered for myaccount once done you can link the account you got the email about, can you go here: 

https://www.talktalk.co.uk/my/resetpassword/identify

Enter an email email address you want to use to access your myaccount, this needs to be something other than your talktalk email address, like a gmail etc... then follow the instructions on screen any issues or errors make a note of them and post back

thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Sorry just looked at your full messaged again your not getting the code are you.. have sent you a private message so we can look into this further. 

sorry 

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Participant

Hi Stephen, How have you sent me a message? I cannot see it? 

I have tried setting up an account with a different email account but it would not let me?

I think my account has an email address of "@" which obviously isn't a valid email address but is stopping me from getting into the account with a different email address?

Hope that makes sense

Please advise?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi c4r01 

If Stephen has sent you a personal message you'll receive that via Community Personal Messaging (the envelope icon by your avatar top right of this page when signed in to Community).

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Participant

OK there are no messages there

Highlighted
Community Star

...and now?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @c4r01 

I sent you a Personal Message. Envelope icon by your avatar top right of this page when signed in to Community.

Check you have Personal Messaging enabled. https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences:private-messenger

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @StephenF 

c4r01 is still awaiting your Personal Message.  I'll also re-escalate this thread.

Highlighted

HI, 

We still need a reply to the private message i sent to progress this. 

thanks 

Highlighted
Participant

I didn't receive a private message, please can you resend it?