lindon prudence
Highlighted
Team Player
can you help with mine as the reset email going to my Lineone account
lindon prudence
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Lindon-p 

Does your sign in not work with the last changed password?

If that doesn't work then as you haven't set up Password Reset details then these will need to be set up for you.  Please ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, address, current landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended).

Add, then scroll down and add, to the Private notes box, the email address and Reset details - an alternate active email address and a mobile phone number for the password reset to be set up for you - save changes. The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will request any extra verification by Private Message and then arrange for the Reset details to be set up.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Team Player
No and all my Personal details are updated
lindon prudence
Highlighted
Team Player

welcome day seven going on Day 8 and still unable to access my Lineone account come on talk talk fix this as some of us are still unable to reset our account as we don't have a Talk talk BB /phone or TV account .

so you cant reset them  

lindon prudence
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

I'll reply in your own thread Lindon-p.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Team Player
Not sure what you mean i cant find your reply
lindon prudence
Highlighted
Solution

Hi Lindon-p, I've raised the fault ticket for you. Please let us know how you get on.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Team Player
day 8 and day 3+ on this ticket REP-5282279 and still no contact from TT CS Team how long will it be I need to access my email account
lindon prudence

Hi Lindon-p, I replied yesterday. I've raised the ticket for you. 

Highlighted
Team Player
Day 9 going on 10 and still no access to my email account still waiting reply on my ticket REP-5282279 72 hour have now well passed
lindon prudence
Highlighted

Hi Lindon-p, are you not seeing my posts in reply to you?

Highlighted
Team Player
hi all Day 11 spoken to TT CS got to wait 72 hours again because no one know how to reenable my account as I'm not a bb or TV customer the only way is to use my account which I don't have.
is anyone else having issue
lindon prudence
Highlighted
First Timer

Since upgrade I keep having problems with my lineone email account, and all my saved folders have disappeared

Highlighted

Hi Lindon-p, I've sent a chaser for you. Hopefully, that will help get this sorted for you.