Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Lost access to my Lineone email account

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi 

I've been locked out of my account and password has been changed. Can't get back into my email to change my password and can't find where I can add a private message to get this sorted on line. Any advice please? 

Ffion Meijer
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Ffion999 

If the email system has detected a weak password or a compromised email account, and changed the password or locked the account to help secure customer data, you may need help to recover access.

Password Reset details should have been set up for the email address so that an alternate email and or mobile number can receive a password reset. Please do try the Reset your Password option. Only if there's an alternate email address shown that you recognise from the hints, and have access to, should you use that method to receive an emailed link to reset the password.

If the self-help password change / recovery options aren't there, or don't work for you, I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team.  You'll receive a reply on Friday but if not then it'll be from Monday onwards.

In the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes and Save changes.

Have an alternate email address and mobile 'phone number ready to use for the Reset details.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi @Gondola 

I am not able to complete the reset your password option. 

However I have updated my information in the private notes section and would greatly appreciate it if you could contact the talk talk team for me 

Thanks 

Ffion Meijer
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Ffion999, as you've not added the affected email address I've sent you a personal message to obtain the necessary information to raise a fault ticket for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.