Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

MAIL SERVERS DOWN AGAIN.

24 REPLIES 24
paja32
Super Duper Contributor

No emails arrived on checking this morning none arrived overnight my last received email was 19.53 hrs tueday evening  it already was down all day sunday and half of monday operated ok all day tuesday till 1953 hrs at least   

JayCee1
Team Player

Same here. Very frustrating.

Almondnutcase
Popular Poster

Yes same here.....have received 2 emails in last 14 hours or so.......very frustrating as sure I didn't receive all emails that were held up over the weekend!

Gondola
Community Star

Agreed, same fault as Friday. talktalk.net MX server not responding.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Pauline20
Popular Poster

I have the same problem, I did not receive all my emails from the weekend and my last email was at 18.00  last night this is so frustrating

johnt123
First Timer
Same here - can send but not receive. Believe there was some email upgrade last night?
Pauline20
Popular Poster

It’s good to know I’m not alone, I know times are difficult but it’s so frustrating 

triciafiddian
First Timer

Same with me ..when are talk talk going to communicate about this?. Another part of their site says e mail is running smoothly! 

SClarke
Conversation Starter

Been down since last night as far as I can tell

S
seaotter
First Timer

I am having the same problem , no emails since approximately 1800 yesterday . Unable to contact talktalk or log a fault . Does anyone know if this is receiving attention .

nicholash
Chatterbox

Webmail keeps reporting "Unable to connect to e-mail server. Possible reasons: The e-mail server is (temporarily) down or there are network connection problems. Please try again in a few minutes."

Jason121
First Timer
I have the exact same problem..and you can’t even get to talk to anyone to resolve..crap service by Talktalk yet again!
davegas
First Timer

same with me, nothing coming in on web mail, called them no issues try the hub lol, seems a regular problem, just adding to my frustration, when you send using the test email it arrives in the in box, if you send an email from say g.mail to talktalk.net nothing arrives.

megdek2
First Timer

No email all day!

We get that problems occur - but why can't anyone at TalkTalk just acknowledge there is a problem with email and that it's being worked on.

Janey41
First Timer

We have had same problem ALL day - come on TalkTalk get your act together!

Cromonix
Team Player

Same here, Live Mail connects to servers but shows no new emails, webmail shows the same.

RegRUK
Chat Champion
I am on the Tiscali server and emails are coming through very intermittently. Some recent eBay and Paypal emails from this morning have not appeared yet.
Reg
ferguson
Community Star

See Service Status above, always worth a try before posting.

RegRUK
Chat Champion

Yes, I noticed that Service Status showed a problems with emails but clicking it didn't provide the usual explanation of the problem.

Reg
ferguson
Community Star

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 16.25.29.png