cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

MAIL SERVERS DOWN AGAIN.

Martin113
First Timer

Same here. No email all day. Cannot send or receive. I cannot even get into the webmail, I just get a message saying unable to connect to server. And there is no way of contacting anyone to find out what is going on, how long it will take to fix....or even if they know about it! Sooo frustrating!

ferguson
Community Star

@Martin113 Did you read anything before posting?

megdek2
First Timer

Service status was green a couple of hours ago. Always worth checking before posting 😉

Joanie7
First Timer

No emails coming or going. Automated voice on phone take a few details then says that due to Government guidelines this number is now disconnected. Simply unacceptable as I imagine Government guidelines are not preventing charging as usual. Is there any way of contacting these people?

StephenF
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey , 

Sorry for the delayed reply, we're doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona virus to answer everyone as quickly as possible. Im sorry that you have been impacted by the email outage  however can confirm it's now been resolved, you may experience a delay seeing previous emails come into your inbox as the backlog is processed but should now be able to use your email.

thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.