Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

MEMOVA

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
First Timer

What has happened to my Tiscali mail account. Log In using exisitng account and password brings up a memova email dashboard with no access to email history and saved messages?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Paul

If you log in here: www.talktalk.co.uk/mail does that work?

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi I am having the same problem and that link does not work for me.

Mark Haughton
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Mark

There's an incident open for this issue at the moment. Take a look at the service status page for more information. 

If you're impacted by the issue, try accessing your emails via a client such as Outlook on your PC or via the mail app on a smartphone or tablet.

Latest update: 23Mar2018 10:40

Highlighted
First Timer

Thank you

Mark Haughton
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Mark

Issues with the Tiscali email server have now been resolved by the engineering team. Try logging in to webmail.

Highlighted
First Timer

The problem has not been resolved. I have just tried looging in to my webmail and have been taken to Memova!

Highlighted
First Timer

Yes same here.The issue remains unresolved. Mail takes me to the memova page which carries no e-mail accounts.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Guys

This Memova bug does seem to happen when the Tiscali webmail goes wrong. Are you able to access your Tiscali emails via an email client or a smartphone email app?

If you need the Tiscali email settings they're here: Tiscali email settings

Highlighted
First Timer

Memova issues not resolved. Tried logging in to mail at 21.45 and the same memova site is being displayed.

Highlighted
Community Star

No problems seen with TalkTalk webmail or email clients.

Highlighted
First Timer

TalkTalk webmail wasn't the problem. The problem is with Lineone and Tiscali webmail addresses. Today, I haven't had a problem logging in, but I agree with the comment left, that whenever there is a problem with Talktalk's webmail, you can either fail to log in or you are sent to Memova, which ever, neither are satisfactory. It is a shame that this problem keeps re-occuring as the webmail layout at TalkTalk/Tiscali/Lineone is a lot better than others I've tried over the years.

Highlighted
First Timer

I have been trying for the last couple of days to log into my lineone account through Talk Talk and it brings up the Memova page - just tried to call but I can't get hold of anyone!

I need to get to my mail folders 😞 - can download onto my phone, but want the folders.

Highlighted
First Timer

I am trying to log in to my lineone account as want to get to my email folders and it keeps bringing up this Memova page - anybody got any update as never had this before?

so frustrating!  Can download on my phone, but all my contacts/folders are on webmail

Help pls??!!

Highlighted
First Timer

I have a .tiscali address and had this issue. I was able to log on using a different browser (Firefox instead of Chrome)

Highlighted
First Timer

I also have the same problem with my Tiscali account.

I am also having problems with using the Tiscali account in my usual Thunderbird client. I tried to send myself an Email, It appeared to be sent OK, But did not arrive. The last email I received was the 24/3/2018

Highlighted
First Timer

Talktalk say it's something to do with engineering which pops up and goes away again. Didn't help knowing this as all I wanted to do was access my emails! What did help was shutting down my laptop and starting again.

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi people, I am having the same problem on my home p.c. but if I use my laptop, the problem doesn't exhibit. This looks like a machine specific problem, maybe some sort of infection although I have run a virus scan which hasn't solved anything?