Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Mailbox problems with Webmail

ANSWERED
2 REPLIES 2
RegRUK
Chat Champion

Today I've somehow messed up my Webmail for two of my email addresses. I've been updating my passwords which I've done OK. I can access my emails using my email client but when I try to access my mailboxes with Webmail  I am getting a warning

Your e-mail account ********@tiscali.co.uk was disabled due to invalid credentials. Please edit the account and enter correct credentials to enable it again

When I log in to email address 1 I get the warning for email address 2 and vice versa  If I edit the accounts to match up the details for the accounts I get a warning

Validation of server imap.tiscali.co.uk failed due to invalid credentials.

What can I do? Thanks for any advice.

Reg
RegRUK
Chat Champion
Solution
I think that I may have sorted this now. When editing the accounts ignore the warnings and make sure that any passwords for the email address are correct. When the corrections are completed and saved the warnings go away and Webmail works.
Reg
OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi RegRUK, thanks for posting back to let us know you've sorted your problem.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.