Did you mean: 
Need help?

Marking Solved question queary

ANSWERED
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Marvel
Chat Champion

I have a question awaiting  OCE response but I have marked one of the replies as "best answer " I know that OCEs work from oldest to newest but am starting to think that my problem is being bypast because I marked it as "solved" by using the best answer button.

Gondola
Community Star

Marvel

You now have 3 active topics essentially on the same issue. OCE_Ady is already on the case on one topic.

I suggest you discuss with Ady on that topic. Too confusing to keep switching topics.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Marvel
Chat Champion

Yes you are right but it is has only recently dawned on me that they are  -- as you say essentially on the same issue.

I have added to the topic that OCE Ady  is working on and hopefully when it is my turn he can help me re stet the password

Gondola
Community Star
Solution

Hi Marvel

Just to 'close the loop' on 'marking a thread as solved' - I did ask the question way back and had it clarified by OCE_Karl that marking a thread as solved makes no difference to the workflow process used by the OCE's. 

Adding posts to a thread before it's picked up by the OCE's does delay the workflow process a little because workflow allows for help to be offered by other Community members as this can solve a topic or prepare the member for OCE help.

Overall the workflow handled by the OCE's alone benefits from the help from Community members as the OCE's are more focussed on completion of topics for which OCE help is uniquely required.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer