Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Messages screen and calendar

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

My messages screen shows three messages only.  Also, on the right hand of the screen is a "Feedback" icon that blocks half of the draw down cursor.

The calendar is squashed with rows overlapping , making it impossible to enter appointments etc.

Any suggestions?

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @faran44 

What device are you using to view the TalkTalk Mail apps with and is the screen display set for full screen? 

If the display is in a small window then the Feedback button can obscure the right hand slider. Usually setting the display for full screen and refreshing the browser will restore the appearance and functionality.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
First Timer

Thanks for the comment.  I have a laptop, set to full screen.  I have tried some of the settings, ie list view, all to no avail.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi faran44 

Try a different browser (Chrome and Firefox recommended) and or upload a screenshot. I'm just not seeing any insurmountable difficulties here using Firefox. 

Unless your screen is zoomed in to more than 150% of course.

If the screen was zoomed in then that would explain why you're only seeing 3 messages in the List view and the Feedback tab is larger than normal so obscures more.

I think we may have to revisit the usability of TalkTalk Mail for customers using browser accessibility features.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer