Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing Sent Email - Dated 16 August 2018

5 REPLIES 5
Murdoch66
First Timer

Hello

Hope you are all well..

Can anyone help please - today, I attempted to retrieve the above noted email with attached document from my sent box, it is not there.

Everything within my TalkTalk has been kept in case I need at a later date, therefore, can anyone help me to find this email as I know I have not deleted.

kind regards

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Murdoch66, we don't delete any mail from your webmail. If you're accessing mail via webmail sent or received mail should still be there. We do recommend that you keep backups of your mail to avoid issues that may occur.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Murdoch66
First Timer

Hello Ady

Thank you for coming back to me, appreciated.

I really need your help, all my emails are there in the sent box apart from this email, so I have absolutely no idea why that would be.

The reason I need this email is because the attached document is my CV.  It is saved in my old laptop which is no longer working, therefore, the only way to retrieve my CV is in the sent box in my TalkTalk.

I am desperate, can you help me please?

Kind regards

Murdina

OCE_Ady

Hi Murdina, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to help. We don't offer mail backup and if we did it wouldn't go back 2 years. I'm suprised that just the one email is missing. Have you checked your drafts? 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Murdoch66
First Timer

Hello Ady

Thank you for coming back to me.  I do not need back up, it is just the email and attached doc is missing from my sent folder.  

I know I have not deleted because it has only been quite recently that I have logged into my TalkTalk account.  I did not log in much before because that was my back up, that is due to the issue with my old laptop, I went straight to my TT account thinking I could pick up and save into my new laptop etc..

There has to be some way of retrieving this email, why is it you cannot help me with this issue?

Kind regards

Murdina

OCE_Ady

I'm afraid there's no backups on our system if you have missing mail it's gone.  

Ady