Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

MyAccount - adding tiscali email account

8 REPLIES 8
Chatterbox

Hi,

Sorry to interrupt this thread, but I'm having the same problem with adding my tiscali email to MyAccount.  Could someone from the Community Team kindly help?  Many thanks.

Patricia Power
Community Star

Hi @StellaP 

If you've got a spare slot in the five email account spaces and the tiscali email address cannot be added then the tiscali email address may be associated with a former broadband service account that then prevents it from being added to the current MyAccount.

Do you think this is possible?

Double check that your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, address, current TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and add the tiscali email address to Private notes and then save changes. The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will link to your TalkTalk service account and see what the situation is.

i.e. if the tiscali email address is associated with a former service account it'll need detaching from that in order to be added to the new MyAccount.  The TalkTalk team will arrange that for you.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi StellaP, have you recently signed up again with TalkTalk? 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Chatterbox

Yes, I have recently signed up to Talk Talk and have just carried out the instructions from Gondola so I can add my tiscali email address to the account.  It's a very old email address, over 20+ years or more.

Patricia Power

You won't be able to add or change MyAccount until your current orders go live. For example if you're still waiting for your broadband order to complete then you won't be able to add your existing email address. Once the order has gone live though you should be able to add it without problems.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Chatterbox

Thanks for your reply.  I have been concerned as the original email I received from TalkTalk in my tiscali mail advised I had until the 10th October to arrange.  However, as my broadband goes live on the 11th I hope there'll be no problems. 

Patricia Power

Hi StellaP, I've had your email address added to the exclusion list to protect you from any changes.

Chatterbox

That's great, thanks for all your help.

Patricia Power

You're very welcome.