Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Need to reset password on a onetel mailzone email

3 REPLIES 3
davidg2
First Timer

Are you still able to do this? TalkTalk were not able to assist me. My account has been hacked and the hacker is deleting selected emails..

Thanks David

davidg2
First Timer

My OneTel account is compromised. All my air miles have been stolen and selected emails are being deleted. How can I change my password? Any help much appreciated.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi David

If TalkTalk Customer Service were unable to assist then I assume you're not a current TalkTalk broadband customer and have not previously set up a means of changing or recovering the password?

We'll need to secure the account for you and as part of that you'll need to prove you're the legal owner of the onetel email. Double check that you've added to your Community Profile, Personal Information (Click here) all of the following in the Private Notes area at the bottom of the page:

Email address affected.

Your Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Phone number linked to the onetel email address when first registered.

Full postal address linked to the onetel email address when first registered.

Include your mobile contact number and times to call - daytimes when you'll be there in person to receive the password and speak to the email team (for your security they won't leave a message with the password and there's no number to call them). Don't forget to save changes.

The personal information is used to verify the details recorded for the owner of the email address.

This topic has been escalated to the TalkTalk Community support team and the email expert will respond to you, right here, to help you with securing the account and password recovery.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Hi David, due to a policy change yesterday I'm afraid that all Onetel password resets will now have to go through the CEO team. You can make a complaint direct to the team, you'll find their contact details in the how do I make a complaint help article. The info you need is under the What Next? tab.