Need help?

New TalkTalk email system.

ANSWERED
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
bigronnie279
Popular Poster

Hi all,

I have been a broad band and land-line customer for ever and have been using my tiscali email since tiscali was born!

A couple of weeks ago I got an email from TalkTalk telling me about the new email system and inviting me to register my tiscali address with the system.. I clicked on the appropriate box and got an immediate response "The requested URL was rejected". I tried several times over the next few days with the same result.

Yesterday, I got another email from T-T reminding me time was running out and again asking me to register. SAME RESULT! The URL was rejected!

HELP What should I do now?

Gondola
Community Star
Solution

Hi @bigronnie279 

Have you got a spare space in your MyAccount > My Services > Manage TalkTalk Mail to be able to add the tiscali mailbox?  You're allowed up to 5 mailboxes in total.

Try adding the mailbox by signing in to your MyAccount.

Manage TalkTalk Mail in MyAccount - My Services Menu.png

Manage TalkTalk Mail - Add an existing mailbox.png

Select the Add an existing mailbox link and follow the instructions, entering the first part of the email address, selecting the second part of the email address from the drop down list and then entering the mailbox password and selecting the Add blue button.

The added mailbox address will then appear in the My mailboxes list.

Let us know if that's been successful.

You'll need some extra advice if you don't have a spare mailbox slot in your MyAccount or if the tiscali email address is associated with a former MyAccount which prevents it being added to your current MyAccount.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

bigronnie279
Popular Poster

Hi Gondola,

I have posted a reply elsewhere telling you that you are a Star!

Very many thanks - it worked!

Best regards,

Bigronnie.

Gondola
Community Star

Hi bigronnie279 

Thanks for taking time out to let us know the add mailbox was successful. Your feedback is always good.

I just try and add a bit of stardust and Gondola magic  and sometimes it works!

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Great work as always Gondola.

bigronnie279
Popular Poster
Can't argue with that!
Community Team

I'm glad to see you benefitted from Gondola's selfless support of the community and it's members and staff.