Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New email problems

19 REPLIES 19
railwaydriver
Conversation Starter

As of last night, my emails are re-appearing as unread. I read all my emails yesterday evening but a few minutes later they all unread themselves! Logged out and back in and they were all there fresh as if they hadn't been read. Also getting blank lines appearing between email messages in the list. Also not showing I've replied to an email. Still the same today Quiet_face

*UPDATE* Only way emails stay read is if I view them on my phone, still plays up on  both laptops. The replies to emails again show on my phone but not on laptops *puzzled*

*FURTHER UPDATE* Shortlived, lasted around 2 hours after reading them on my phone, they are now fresh new emails as unread yet again!

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi railwaydriver, I've run a repair on your mailbox. Please let me know if that cleared the problem. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

railwaydriver
Conversation Starter

Hi @OCE_Ady, sadly it seems not. Emails are still unreading themselves both on laptop and phone. Gaps between emails listed have now disappeared but that is all.

OCE_Ady

I've raised the fault ticket for you. You should get updates by text. Please let us know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

railwaydriver
Conversation Starter

Hi @OCE_Ady, still awaiting to hear about this problem as it's still ongoing. Thanks

OCE_Ady

I'm sorry you've not been updated. I've sent a chaser over to the team. 

railwaydriver
Conversation Starter

Hi @OCE_Ady, never received any updates from them BUT it looks like it's finally been sorted out. Thank you! Smiley_Face

OCE_Ady

I'm glad we've got it sorted for you. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's working. 

railwaydriver
Conversation Starter

Hi @OCE_Ady, sadly the fault has returned of emails unreading themselves, also can take several attempts for emails to load up "SIGH"

OCE_Ady

Have you tried logging into webmail in Chrome? I did some testing yesterday and chrome provided much faster response. 

OCE_Ady

Oh and I've relogged the unread  fault for you. 

OCE_Ady

I've been asked to confirm that you're checking your mail in webmail. Is that what you're doing? 

railwaydriver
Conversation Starter

Hi @OCE_Ady I always use chrome on laptop and yes it's webmail. I also have a screenshot of what emails look like when gaps appear which have now started again if you need it.

OCE_Ady

Thanks I've passed this back over for you. 

railwaydriver
Conversation Starter

Hi @OCE_Ady, any updates on this problem please, dragging on a bit now........... 

OCE_Ady

I know my colleague tried to work through the fault on the phone, but you weren't available. I'll ask them to call again. Is after 5pm best for you? 

railwaydriver
Conversation Starter

Hi @OCE_Ady Yes it would be best BUT might be best to wait now as having serious problems with our internet since 10pm Saturday night. Have rang in and an auto message said it would do tests then 5 mins later got a text message to say engineer needed to come out, so I guess it's best to wait as we're offline more than online because of this. I'll let you know when we're back online fully. Thanks!

OCE_Ady

Ok let me know as soon as it's fixed and we'll get you the call. 

railwaydriver
Conversation Starter

@OCE_Ady, this now seems resolved as been behaving over last few days. Just need my other internet problems sorted now which I've reported in a different area. Many thanks for your help!

OCE_Chris

That's great news, thanks for letting us know 🙂

Chris