Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No email access

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

I can not access my email as today it does not recognise my password.  I can not reset my password as wants to send email or text.  I have changed my number and the text number is now invalid.  Please help. thank you

P White
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Pat

I'll request new Reset details be set up for you. TalkTalk will verify you as the registered email user and set up Reset details so you can get the password changed.

So that we can proceed, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current landline and mobile contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down to Private notes and add the email address and Save changes.

In due course a TalkTalk Community Team member will reply here and then Community Personal Message you to verify you as the mail user; so be prepared to provide on request to TT Staff only:

• Email address affected
  • Your Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Landline 'phone number and Full postal address linked to the email address when first registered OR TalkTalk account security answers
  • Include Reset details - an active alternate email address and your mobile number to receive a password reset link or code.

When you're verified the Reset details will be set up within 48 hours allowing you to set your own password via the Forgotten your Password journey. Make sure the password is ultra-strong and unique to the mailbox.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Pat White

I have sent you a PM if you could reply to that 

Thanks

SimonB