Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Not Found

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Philosopher

A number of times over past the days. When I click on the following link, that I have as my home page on my FireFox browser:-

https://apps.talktalk.co.uk/appsuite/

I have been getting the following message:-

http://www.talktalk.co.uk/mail/?check_cookie=1 Not Found

The requested URL /mail/ was not found on this server.

When I close that tab and click on the Homepage Icon again it then goes through to the log in page.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi l8this, I'm sorry you're seeing this. Does the same thing happen in all browsers?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Philosopher

Hi Ady

It did not happen again over the weekend or this morning, must be another of the many problems, as acknowledged by the CEO Complaints Manager that I posted in another thread.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions.
Community Team - TT Staff

I'm glad to hear it's stopped happening. If you want to see the new TalkTalk app take a look at the OX app. It's the same one we'll be using only with branding and some features modified.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.