Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Not able to access e-mails either via website or Windows Live Mail

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Conversation Starter

I am even having problems sending this message, this about the 5th try. Since I switched on the PC this morning I could not access e-mails via Windows Web Mail. Had the password pop up box and the error pop box, now just the error pop up box comes up at the point of checking e-mails text at the bottom right of screen. Error message on Talktalk webmail too yet no problems showing on service page and can get other internet sites without a problem. Have to a Tiscali e-mail address. Anybody else having this problem?

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

Webmail has been down for a couple of days, so I think your issue will be related to this. No info or advice has been forthcoming from the support staff on here as yet though unfortunately.

Highlighted
Conversation Starter

Thank you for your quick reply, at least I know it is not at this end. It has been struggling but this morning it has totally gone. I checked the service status and now it is showing an e-mail problem so we live in hope !!

Highlighted
Super Duper Contributor

No problem, glad to help. There is nothing worse than being ignored on these forums I know!