Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Old E-Mail Disabled

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

I have been trying to sign into my old e-mail recently and have been having "Login is disabled because there is an issue with your account. Please contact support to resolve the issue." pop up every time, I have changed my password to something much more strong however it still wont allow me to access my account

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Throwowow2 

If the email system has detected a weak password, a compromised email account or no sign in over the last 180 days, and locked the account to help secure customer data, you may need help to recover access.

As the self-help password change / recovery options aren't effective I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team for you.

In the meantime, please check and update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current address and contact 'phone numbers and then scroll down and add the email address to Private notes and then Save changes.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
First Timer

Okay I have done, thankyou for your help 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Throwowow2, I've sent you a personal message to obtain the necessary security information. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted

My apologies, I should have sent you an different PM. I've sent that now. I do need ALL thie information in that message to get the password reset for you. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted

Hi, please provide all the following information:

• Email address affected
  • Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Mobile contact number
  • Phone number linked to the email address
  • Full postal address the email is linked to

Thanks 

Ady