Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Old email address

2 REPLIES 2
Mags53
First Timer

Hi. I am no longer a talktalk customer but I still have an old email account and try as I might I cannot get this email account deleted.

This email has been compromised and is causing me mny problems.

Please can someone help me.

Margs53

Gondola
Community Star

Hi @Mags53 

I'll alert the TalkTalk team for you and request email address deletion. They'll need to verify you as the registered user of the email mailbox.

Please do a quick check that your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here) your name, current landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended) and address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add the email address for deletion with any relevant other notes and finally save changes.

TalkTalk's Community Team OCE will reply to you here in the first instance.

Please check the sign in to TalkTalk Mail (click here). If you can sign in with the existing password then you can change the password to secure the account.

Password Reset details should have been set up for the email address so that an alternate email and or mobile number can receive a password reset. Please do try the Forgotten your Password option. If there's an alternate shown that you recognise from the hints, and have access to, then please reset the password. If you can sign in to TalkTalk Mail then for routine password changes select the password reset to be sent to the account itself or, preferably, update Reset details via the main menu.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2021

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Mags53, I've sent you a personal message to obtain the necessary security information from you.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.