cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Onetel mailzone ‘Mail server closed connection unexpectedly ‘

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Chris, I can raise a fault ticket to ask the email admins to lift the block. Whether they do or not depends on why it's blocked and what it looks like when they check it. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted

If you use the default mail app on the Ipad does the mail work ok?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi 

No if I use the default mail app on the Ipad the mail does not work whether I use the Imap or pop3 settings.

Highlighted

But when you log into mailzone they're all there?

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Ady,

Yes when I log into Mailzone using Horde I can see all the emails. Also on my desktop using an email program (Eclient)  they work. It is just using an app on my Ipad called MyMail that it only recieves onetel emails up to the 5th March. Even if I log out or delete the whole MyMail app and then download it again it still only retrieves emails up to the 5th March. The app manufacturer insists it is not the app and that noone else is similarly affected.

Radioguy

Highlighted

That's very odd. If the other mail client is picking up mail normally that would suggest a setting in MyMail could be causing this, but if the manufacturer says it's not their app then I'd expect them to know. I'm just running tests in MyMail on my phone I'll post back and let you know how I get on.