Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Onetel mailzone account password change

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

Hello
My old onetel mailzone account has been compromised I need to reset password.
Could someone help please

Robert David Thomas
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @robt  

Just acknowledging your request and confirming it's escalated to the TalkTalk Community Team to authorise a password change for you.

Please do a quick check that your Community Profile includes in Personal Information (Click here) your name, current landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended) and address with postcode (location). Then scroll down to Private notes to add the onetel email address with any relevant other notes and finally save changes.

TalkTalk will need to verify you are the registered mail user. You'll get an initial response from a TalkTalk (TT Staff) team member here.

You'll then receive via Community Personal Messaging (the envelope icon by your avatar top right of this page when signed in to Community), a data verification request prior to authorising the password change.

You'll then get a call on your mobile and a team member will run a security check and give you the new password.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi
I have already raised this as robt but unable to login as robt only 4 characters login.  So here i go again now robtt with another gmail account as will not let me use original email as linked to robt what a bloody mess.

Anyway my onetel account is being hacked by all and sundry need a quick fix asap

Could someone let me change password on account

original message

Hello My old onetel mailzone account has been compromised I need to reset password. Could someone help please

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Robt

Your username is 5 characters. Try Robt<spacebar> and you should be signed in ok.

Meantime, your request for an onetel email password change is in to TalkTalk as a security issue.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hey Robtt,

Ive sent you a private message, could you reply to the question in that message and we'll get this requested for you. 

Thanks 

Stephen, Community Manager

Our latest Blog l Share your Ideas l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars l Set your preferences

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.