Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Onetel mailzone down again..this is getting ridiculous now

7 REPLIES 7
Agika
Sightseer

This is beyond the joke now..I was unable to access important emails for the last I dont really know how many days. Why is it so difficult to resolve the issue? I dont get it!! If the engineers you have are Incapable employ ones who know how to do the job. Very unhappy customer

AgiE
robincm1
Conversation Starter

I quite agree! It is becoming quite a common event. Come on Onetel/TalkTalk engineers, get your act together!

Community Team

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you with an update. Our engineers have tested this and have been unable to replicate this fault.

If you're still experiencing the same issue then please can you update your Community Profile with the email address affected (please do not post any personal information on the Community) and also a brief description of the issue that you're experiencing and we'll pass these examples over for our Network engineers to take a further look.

Thanks

Community Team

Hi,

Further to my post yesterday evening, I've now been advised that further work has been completed to restore service. They have also advised that they will be continuing investigations tomorrow morning to establish why the service has been intermittent and slow.

Thanks

Agika
Sightseer

I just tried to log in to horde mail still no luck. Any idea when the issue going to be resolved?

AgiE
Community Team

Hi Agika,

I received confirmation this morning that they were still investigating the instability of the service and I'm hoping to receive further updates later on today. Apologies for this.

Thanks

Agika
Sightseer

Good morning.

I finally managed to log into horde this morning. I hope it will be working from now on. Thank you for your help and updates.

AgiE
Community Team

Hi Agika, thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Ady