would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Onetel mailzone password reset

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi there, 

My old onetel mailzone account has been compromised and I need to change my password , after I quick search I see only a admin can change it. Could someone point me in the right direction? 

Thanks very much

James 

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Jamoir 

You're in the right place. Welcome to Community.

The TalkTalk Support Team will need to verify you as the registered user and then raise a ticket for the email team to change the password for you. This is just because the mailbox is on a legacy platform rather than on the new TalkTalk Mail platform where mailbox management will be under your control.

To get the process started, I'll alert the TalkTalk Community team for you.

In the meantime, please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) to include your name, current contact 'phone numbers and address with postcode (location) then scroll down to Private notes and add the onetel email address and Save changes.

A TalkTalk OCE will reply to this thread first and then Community Personal Message you to verify the registered email user details.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
First Timer

Ah nice one , thank very much for the info, all sorted and will keep an eye out for a reply! 

All the best

Jam 

🙂 

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Jam. I've sent you a personal message to obtain the necessary information.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.