would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Password reset message for OCE_Ady Community Team

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Helenix
First Timer

I am trying to access my old email account obscured for customer security but the password is not accepted. After contacting TalkTalk through Chat and by phone I have been directed to the Community board and have been told to post a request for help.

I have completed the Private Note in my profile with my personal details as directed here https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email-Webmail/If-you-need-a-password-reset-for-your-email-accoun....

Please reply to this message to confirm that the matter is being dealt with, and send the new password to my registered email address (not the one I cannot access). I am not a TalkTalk customer but I underatand that TalkTalk have taken over all Lineone accounts. Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Helenix, I've raised the fault ticket for you. I have been unable to unsuspend the account, but hopefully my colleagues will be able to reactivate it and call you with the new password later today. Please let me know how you get on.

Highlighted
Helenix
First Timer

I have still not heard anything about a new password (following your reply below).

I cannot see any missed calls and I have not had a phone message.

Please can you or your colleague send this by private message as I may not be able to answer my phone when you ring, or give me a number to call to speak to a person who can let me know the password.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Helenix, I'm sorry for the delay in getting this sorted for you. I believe you've had a call this morning with the new password. Please let us know how you get on.

Highlighted
Helenix
First Timer

Thanks for checking back.

Yes, fortunately I was in this morning and able to pick up the phonecall. I was given a new password which has enable d me to get into my old Linone.net email account.

I am glad that TalkTalk has been able to renew my access.

Some of the very old emails are no longer held (pre 2013), but that is fair enough.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Helenix,

Thanks for keeping us updated and please let us know if you need any assistance.

Thanks